Thursday, October 17, 2013

Enjoy the moment

We went on an awesome walk with Pegi today. The weather was beautiful and Kathryn had so much fun.  She stayed in her stroller for the most part, but on our final lap she wanted to run.  She was laughing and having a great time.  Pegi and I swung her by the arms over and over and her laughter was so precious.  She was so full of joy.  I love seeing her so happy. I kept thinking how I wished I'd have brought my phone to capture the moment with pictures.  Now though, I'm kind of glad I didn't have it.  I often focus on capturing the moment rather than just enjoying it.  I wasn't worried about getting the perfect picture on our walk. I just enjoyed her joy.  I'll have the pictures in my mind.

Even though I didn't get pictures of our walk, I did get some great ones today.  She is so gorgeous.  How'd we get so lucky?

Angel face

Watching some Fresh Beat Band before daycare. 

Good morning!

Playing before bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment