Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I Want "Sum" Popsciles

We've always known Kathryn was bright.  She knew her letters and sounds by 2 years old and she can read and recognize numbers and count to 20.  Tonight though, she shocked us.  She definitely has a Popsicle addiction and this morning I gave her 3 to keep her still so I could do her hair.  (They are very small, so don't judge me!).  Then tonight she had 2 more.  When she asked for more, I said, "You had 3 this morning and 2 this evening."  She then shouted out, "5!" Jared and I asked her to repeat is and she said 5 again.  We just stared at each other in shock.  Then Jared asked her was 3+2 is and she said 5.  That girl appears to be crazy smart!  Then again...she does eat cat food.

On another note, she was very into making a car wash with her blocks this morning.  She's actually petrified of the real one. I took her about a week ago and I've never seen her so scared.  She talks about the car wash a lot now and even talks to it when we drive by it. I think it's her way of dealing with the trauma.



No comments:

Post a Comment