Friday, June 6, 2014

Conversations with Kathryn

I'm really enjoying that Kathryn is talking so much.  It's fun communicating with her.  Almost every morning while I'm getting her ready, I ask her, "Did you have a good rest?"  Well, this morning when I walked into her room, before I could say anything, Kathryn says to me, "I had a good rest.  I (I'm ) glad to see you, Mommy."  It nearly melted my heart and I had to give her a big hug.  I need to remember these moments when she's driving me batty like tonight when I was getting her dressed after bath. She was being very stubborn and wouldn't let me dress her.  It was a mess.  She finally got dressed though and I put her in time out.  While she was sitting in it (well, I was keeping her in it), I was talking to her about why she was in time out and right in the middle of it, she reaches out and squeezes my nose twice and says, "Honk, honk."  It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment