Friday, November 22, 2013

2!

Kathryn is 2 today.  It is truly hard to believe she's been in our lives for two years already.  The time has just flown and I'm amazed she's two.  I remember the day she was born so clearly and when we brought her home and that first night.  Some of it's blurry too because Jared and I didn't know what the heck we were doing.  I loved watching the little person she's becoming, even if she's starting to exert her independence.  She's been pushing me a lot lately. I don't know what her deal is, but I'm hoping it'll pass.  It makes me curious how she'll turn out. I see a lot of me in her and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. We shall see.

Kathryn's birthday didn't turn out exactly as I'd hoped.  She has a terrible cold and couldn't go to daycare.  She stayed home with Neena, who was nice enough to make little cakes and ice cream for us to celebrate with.  We'll have her birthday party tomorrow and I hope she's feeling better.  Poor thing.

My life changed forever two years ago and I'm so glad it did.

Here are some pictures from tonight.  She looks pretty miserable.  I hope next year is better!





No comments:

Post a Comment