Sunday, June 16, 2013

Update

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted on here.  It's mostly because Kathryn broke my point and shoot camera and Jared's camera was downstairs, so I haven't been getting as many pictures as I usually do.

Kathryn's doing well.  Although she's a bit of brat recently.  She won't give kisses and she's hitting us sometimes.  I know it'll pass, but it makes me sad when she shakes her head no when I ask her for a kiss.  I had to bribe her with a sip of my Oreo shake tonight just to get a kiss.  She's a stinker!

School's almost over.  One more week to go and then it's summer!  Mom and Dad will be here next Saturday and then we'll be working around the house.  Kathryn is getting tubes on July 2nd. I hope it brings her some relief!  And then we're heading to Alaska July 20th!!!

Today was Father's Day.  It was a nice relaxing day.  I'll post pictures of the gift and card we gave Jared once I upload them.  Jared went to see Star Trek and Kathryn and I went to the park.  She had a lot of fun.  As I turned the corner with the stroller and she realized where we were going, she started cheering.  It was so cute.  She had a blast, but I only had my phone to take pictures, plus I was spotting her, so the pictures aren't great. 

Below are just some random photos from the past few weeks.



She likes to look at the flowers when she gets home from daycare.



We got her a new chair!


She loves the "balls" in front of Target.

We went to the park today while Jared went to the movies.  She loved this slide!



Daddy and Kate playing guitar.

Me and my crazy girl.

Playing along with "Blue's Clues".  This is during the "Think, think, think" part of a song.  It's so cute.

"Mail!" It's another part of a song.

Kathryn watching "Blue's Clues".  She loves Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment