Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Girl and Her Books


Everyday Jared and I are amazed at how much Kathryn loves books.  Her favorite book right now is called "Before I Go To Sleep".  Tonight at bed time, she ran to her bedroom, picked it up and handed it to me.  We had to read it four times before she was satisfied.  She'd get so sad each time I'd put it down.  Before that though, while making dinner, we couldn't find her.  Jared went to her room and she'd climbed into the rocker and was reading her favorite book.  She loves kitties and this book has one it, so she's always on the lookout for the "key" as she calls it. I hope she always loves books.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Neena. Also, you guys have done a wonderful job of giving her structure. She seems to feel her bedroom is a place of solitude and continuity. A great setting for building self-confidence. Well done.

    ReplyDelete