Saturday, November 29, 2014

Third Birthday

Kathryn turned three exactly a week ago.  It's hard to believe that three years ago this amazing little person entered our lives.  I never thought I'd be a mother, but I'm so glad I am and I'm so glad I'm Kathryn's mother. 

We had a little party with family friends.  She was very excited about it, but when people got there, she was so shy and wouldn't even blow out her candles.  Poor Kathryn.  Still, it was great to celebrate with those that mean the most to us here in Connecticut.  We wish our family in Arizona could've celebrated with us.  Maybe someday. 

Kathryn got a lot of wonderful presents and she was very excited when she opened our gift and saw Harmony Bear.  She's been asking for Harmony Bear for a while now and she was happy to get it.  We also got her a tricycle, which she has been enjoying. 

I can't believe my baby is three.  I love watching her grow.







We tried getting some pictures together.  This is what happened.


1 comment: