Sunday, May 25, 2014

It seemed like a good idea...

Jared's been in Arizona since Tuesday for Ben's graduation. He gets home tonight,  but leaves tomorrow for Virginia for 2 weeks. Pegi has been a godsend this week. She's been picking up Kathryn from daycare so I can go to the gym after work.  I don't know what I'd do without that woman. She's a saint and we love her!

I digress though. We stayed inside all day yesterday and I did some cleaning. I decided we'd go to the West Thompson Dam for a nice walk this morning since Kathryn was stuck inside yesterday. She was very excited to go and it started out nice. However,  it didn't stay nice for long. It was torture.  It took us almost 2 hours to go 2 miles. She was crying and whining about everything.  She kept stopping and refusing to move.  She started screaming when I'd try and carry her.  It was the longest 2 miles of my life.  We will not be going back for a very long time!

I seriously don't know how I'll survive the next 2 weeks.



Her hair sums up the whole experience. 







No comments:

Post a Comment