Sunday, April 6, 2014

Picture Potpourri

I finally uploaded all the pictures from my phone onto my computer, so rather than do a post for each picture or situation, I'm going to post a bunch of pictures and explain on the caption what's going on.  So, here goes!

I'm not sure if I've already posted these, but we were having fun with my camera effects.


Someone loves stickers.  I just hope she doesn't get a tattoo someday!

The Kindle is one of her favorite things.

She often has trouble keeping her pants up!

Oops!  She lost her drawers!

Kathryn thought it would be funny to give Buster a hat.

Piano time with Dad.

She loves this dog and he put up with so much!

Her tall body allows for lots of mischief. 

Future piano star

Reading in her reading corner!

I used to love playing with this castle when I was little. Now Kathryn enjoys it.

So happy!

This cracked me up. She was playing with an Indian whistle while she should've been sleeping.

Mommy and Kathryn

Drinking the tub water has become an even bigger problem.

Poor Buster is all I can say.

So happy!

Diggin' for gold!

She wanted to go to the beach in her upside down sunglasses.

Kathryn and Daddy playing outside after work one day.

She loves Sophie even if Sophie doesn't love her.

Playing by the creek in our backyard.











Her hair is getting so long!


Princess Kathryn


Hooray!  It's baseball's opening day!

No comments:

Post a Comment