Saturday, March 15, 2014

Under the Weather

I noticed last night that Kathryn seemed horse. I thought she might be coming down with a cold. Then at 3am last night she woke up crying and calling out for us.  I've never seen her like that. She was so hot so I took her out of her footie jammies and brought her in with us. She watched some Umizoomi for a while and then fell asleep for a while until she woke up at 5 am all hot and crying again.  We came out to the living room and it's where we've been camped ever since.  We gave her some motion and she seems to be doing better,  but I'm tired!  I'm just glad she got sick on a weekend so we don't have to stress about daycare. I hope she's better soon!


What a difference a day makes.  This wad her all smiles as Miss Cool on the way to Becky's yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment