Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tis the Season!

I've been a terrible blogger and have so much to catch up on (including her 2nd birthday party), but for tonight, I'll post some pictures from the Christmas season.  Christmas is just around the corner and the house is all decked out.  My parents will be here on the 18th and I can't wait to have them here for Christmas. 

Last Saturday, we took Kathryn to the mall to get her picture with Santa.  Needless to say, it did not go well.  She looked so cute and was fine in line, but when it came time to sit on Santa's lap, she was not having any of it.  The picture came out HILARIOUS!  A gem for years to come.


I have to include this letter to Santa she came home with today from daycare.  I guess she wants cheese for Christmas.


We also decorated the day after Thanksgiving.  Here are a few shots from that. 





 
 We also went outside on Sunday to try and get some family pictures for our Christmas card.  I think they turned out pretty nice!











This was the look she got on her face when we told her Pegi wasn't home.





No comments:

Post a Comment